GenoPro 2020 has the following new features from GenoPro 2011:
- New tab to document the medical history
of every individual, including viral infections such as COVID-19 and test
- New symbols in the genogram / family tree to display if a person has
been tested, and if the test result is positive, negative or inconclusive.
- Sample file MedicalGenogram.gno so you may see on your computer the
symbols of viral infections look like in a genogram / family tree.
- Context menu to quickly assign a medical test result to an individual,
automatically updating the last medical record (if any) or creating a new
- New tab to document the criminal history of every individual in your
genograms. This tab was requested by social workers for cases of foster
- New symbol to display if an individual has been incarcerated.
- New tab to document the individual involvement with a foster child.
Again this feature was requested by social workers.
- Problem Spotter helping you to find
23 types of potential errors in your family tree.
- Picture Mode turning a family tree into a picture tree.
- Contextual Toolbar displaying common tools to add parents, spouses and
children to a selected individual or family. The contextual toolbar is
useful for beginners, and may be turned off once the user knows how to use
the keyboard shortcuts of toolbar buttons.
- Many improved templates to generate
reports in HTML with picture albums, timelines, birthday calendars,
interactive SVG and to generate PDFs of your family tree.
- Available in 30 languages.
If you upgrade to GenoPro 2020, you will also get collaboration tokens of GenoProX (when available).